Monday, February 18, 2008

To my frugal friends

We all love to save money when we can so I wanted to make sure you knew about this deal. On Wednesday March 5, anytime after noon, the new Regal Cinemas (16?) on Indian Lake Blvd. in Hendersonville is offering $2 movies and $1 popcorn. This is the BRAND NEW theater and proceeds benefits Mercy Children's clinic. I heard about it on the radio this weekend and wanted to pass the info along. I have no idea what they will be showing that day but hey for 2 bucks in a new theater, I call that date night!!!!

After checking the site this offer is good on Monday the 3rd, Wednesday the 5th, and Thursday the 6th with each day sponsoring a different charity. The official grand opening of the theater is the 7th so go early for a deal and sneak preview!!

4 comments:

carriehayes said...

that is awesome! thanks so much Sarah!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great that it's available more than one day...that way we can all trade babysitting! :)

Susan said...

thanks for sharing this!

Lisa Boyer said...

HEy can you e-mail me your new address. Reagan misses Gracie, she ask about her everyday!!

Lisa