Thursday, February 7, 2008

7 Fun Facts about me

Yesterday Audrey tagged me in her blog to list 7 fun facts about myself so here I go...

1. I'm perpetually late. It's not that I mean to and actually hate it when I'm late but nonetheless I'm ALWAYS late. So if I say 1 I really mean 1:15.

2. I hate it when people make simple spelling mistakes such as the wrong form of to, two, or too. I know I'm not the best grammatically but I at least conscientiously take the time to try and get it right. Now punctuation for me is another story. :)

3. I've colored my hair since I was in the 8th grade and have NO IDEA what my natural color actually is.

4. I have these little black specks on the color part of my eyes. It's funny because every once in a while I'll have someone say "did you know you have specks in your eyes"...nope didn't know that! :)

5. I can be very sarcastic. It's probably not a good habit but sometimes you just have to say "Here's your sign!"

6. Apparently my 2 favorite phrases are "SHUT UP" and SERIOUSLY!?!"

7. I have 2 scars around my left eye. 1 is from where my cousin accidentally hit me with a golf club when I was about 3 and the other is from a softball taking a bad hop.


So there you have it, a few things about me you may or may not have known. Now I'm going to tag Brea (I know you're excited to get taqged again), Katie (time for a new post), Heather (time to start a blog), Christy, and Maggie

1 comment:

Audrey said...

i'm very picky on all of that stuff, too (grammar). i get upset with myself if i see i've sent an email and spellcheck overlooked something like a "two" that supposed to be :to". (i guess i don't need to rely on spellcheck so much, eh? :-)