Monday, January 7, 2008

Dream job

Do you have a dream job? Is there something that you would LOVE to do if money, time, and as in my case childcare wasn't an option? A friend recently posted on her blog that she would like some help getting organized. This is my DREAM job. I love those shows like Clean Sweep and How Clean is your House,. I love plastic storage containers, things having a place, and mostly my label maker (that I just received as a Christmas present). I will, however, be the first to admit that the decorating part of these shows isn't my strong suit. I can help with getting things into a better flow but trying to pick accessories to jazz up the room...not so much. I guess that's why my house doesn't have much.

So the question stands...what's your dream job?

3 comments:

Rachel :O) said...

my dream job (if i could get paid) would be to chase storms during the spring!! :O)

TinyJr said...

I would say I am living the dream!

Anonymous said...

I would love to work for ESPN. Be a Sports Journalist (or a talking head as Matt puts it), work along side of Stuart Scott or Kenny Mayne!! On dear God, that would be awesome!! I'd love to kick Billy Packer out of his job!! Can't stand that man.
Or I would love to have Rachael Ray's job. Countless TV shows, traveling the globe, cooking all the time!!! How sweet. Those would be my dream jobs!!! One or the other!
Heather