Sunday, January 20, 2008

8 Things about my girls

Well I guess since I got tagged by several people I should let you know a few things about my girls.....

#1-they love each other and are best friends. I love it when they wake up in the morning and are anxious to love on each other.

#2-Gracie is a little mommy. She can make anything into a baby and find just about anything for a blanket. It's so sweet to see/hear her with her babies, especially when she disciplines them!!

#3-Carleigh is really spunky, hilarious, and a comedian. She is definitely going to be the class clown.

#4-Gracie is very independent and stubborn. She wants it her way and will push to get it.

#5-Gracie talks ALL the time! It's funny though to hear the stories she makes up and who she's talking to. it's really funny when she "calls" one of her grandparents to tell on me!!

#6-my new favorite thing the girls do is holding hands all the time. Once we get down the stairs at the apartment they want to hold hands to the car and are really sweet about it.

#7-both girls are really smart. Maybe I'm a little biased but it blows me away at the things they know and do.

#8-they LOVE their daddy! The way they squeal and care on when he comes through the door is PRICELESS.

That's my list, what about you? I'm going to tag Ray, Brea, Kim, Jennifer, Miriam and Laura...can you name 8 things about your kids?

Oh and Heather.....it's seriously time for you to start a blog so I'm tagging you and this can be your first post!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

about #4....
do you think that's because she's YOUR daughter??? hahaha :O)

Sarah said...

maybe......

Audrey said...

so sweet, sarah :-)

Anonymous said...

So much pressure to start a blog!! I do need a place to post and vent about this crazy pregnancy! You live real close now, wanna help me?
Heather

Anonymous said...

I finally did this...Sort of! :)