Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Speechless

Yes I know this is a very rare occurrence that I get speechless but keep reading. If you have known me for any length of time you know that I have a friend Brea who runs a consignment sale twice a year. Ok let me rephrase that..she runs THE consignment sale..that is the largest sale north of Nashville (32,000 square feet) and in my opinion THE BEST. For I-don't-know-how-many-years now I have not only shopped this sale but I have also worked it, which is the best part and the reason for this post.

I have always thought that one of the best reasons for working the sale is getting to shop a day earlier than the consignors and with about 100 other workers instead of the 1000 people on consignor night. This year however Brea has really out done herself offering incentives to her workers. If you have ever considered working one of these sales THIS is the year to do it. You can go here to see a list of all the great things she's offering (including %off coupons & gift certificates to the sale!) and then scroll to the bottom of the page to see a list of the available shifts to work. I really hope you will consider joining us this sale~ it's sure to be the best yet!! Oh and don't forget to tell her I sent you! :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

Yes, you are never at a loss for words! lol