Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I never claimed to be patient...

I know this summer has been a little crazy with people in and out and weather being uncommonly pleasant but somehow there are several of you that missed we are expecting baby #4 at the end of the year. No we are not crazy and yes Jeremy thinks he has now figured out how this happens :) I am currently 17 weeks present and I'm in full consignment time mode. Well with going through clothes, seeing what I have what I will need, and the possibility of getting rid of some I just could not wait the 2 more weeks until my scheduled ultrasound with my doctor. Well and the fact that EVERYONE pregnant but me seemed to know what they were having the suspense was killing me. I put out a request on Facebook for a hook up and what do you know...I got the hook up! Jeremy, myself and the girls went tonight and found out we are expecting a BOY!!! Yes my friends our team is now evened out. We couldn't be happier. No names are on the table yet but I welcome suggestions.

1 comment:

Susan said...

So excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!