Thursday, June 5, 2008

CVS trip #!

I decided to go ahead and try the "CVS thing" this week since it's the beginning of the month and also because there were a couple of things we needed. I didn't take a picture of what I bought but here's the run down:
1 Dove deodorant
1 2pk Dove soap
1 Dove shower gel
2 Chex mix

Total before coupons: 13.27
coupons: 4.75
Total:9.72
ECB earned $3

I started small just to make sure I understand what I'm doing and so far I'm pleased. Both of the Chex Mix were free b/c I had (2) $1/1 coupons and I plan on doing the Pampers deal with the ECB I earned, some coupons, and the ECB I should earn once I register my card online.

Anyone else giving it a try for the first time?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what you are talking about, but from other posts it seems like saving money and who can't use some help in that department. You need to fill me in! Dana