Tuesday, November 6, 2007

October 31, 2007

So I caved. I'll be honest and tell you that for personal reasons I never wanted my girls to celebrate this day but it was important to Jeremy. Up until the day before we weren't really doing anything, but Jeremy told me he really wanted to dress the girls up and take them out. After a couple of calls to friends and eventually a good compromise, I caved in and said yes. So what do your kids get to be when you only have less than 24 hours to come up with a costume? A hippie and ballerina/dancer of course!!



We took them up to Gracie's school for their Trunk-or-Treat, which we won't do again, then to the one at Joelton FBC where friends of ours go, and then over to Ninnie and Pop's house for more treats. In all the girls received 10 POUNDS of candy, which mommy and daddy are enjoying quite nicely!!!! :)

Here's a couple more pictures from the night...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they were adorable; they looked so cute and were so excited! They cracked us up filling their bag with candy left at our house. Gracie said "I taking all your candy to my house Ninne". She finally decided with a little help to leave her Uncle Rusty some of the candy. Carleigh kept putting suckers in her mouth with the paper; she just couldn't figure out why they didn't have any taste. We ended up putting most of what was left of that candy in the boxes going to the kids in American Samoa. Don't worry Jeremy I got some more candy for our trip. Love you guys!

Ninnie

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I knew you would cave, eventually!! AND....there's more to cave on later!! We're never so sure of what we might or might not do, all for the sake of our kiddos! Especially when you're married to one big KIDDO!

Jeremy...quit stealing the girls' candy. Sarah...didn't you see right through his plan?? He used the girls to get to the sugar!

Ha! Ha!
Laura