Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Bad day

Well I guess I can't say that the whole day was bad more like the evening. as a matter of fact the first half was pretty good since the girls and I got to spend some time with my mom, sisters, grandmother, and nephew. It was on the way home that things changed. Both girls were exhausted from our busy day and feel asleep shortly after leaving my mom's house. I was really hoping that they would both stay asleep until we got home but Gracie woke up screaming. Come to find out she wet her pants and was of course afraid she's get her butt sucked in the vacuum cleaner. So we get home, get her clothes taken care of, put both girls in the bath, and get the car seat out of the car to clean (Jeremy was cooking dinner). After the bath we sat down for dinner where Carleigh was fussy the entire time. Once we were all finished we let the girls get down to play so that Jeremy could shower and I could straighten up. If not 10 minutes later Gracie went pee in her pants AGAIN! I'm not sure what's going because the last couple of days she's been having accidents. It wouldn't have been that bad if not within 30 minutes later she pooped in her pants, on the floor, and all over the toilet. SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!?? I could have spit nails. Well things have
calmed down now, they're in bed, and hopefully there won't be anymore drama tonight.

The other thing that has put me in a down mood is that I think we have found someone to take the dogs. it's one of those love/hate things. I love the fact that we found someone and it's someone I know but hate the fact we are actually letting them go. Brock turned 5 last month (he was the 1st Christmas present I bought Jeremy when we got married) and Gabbie will be 4 this month. They were our first kids and even though it's best, it break my heart thinking of them not being here anymore. for those of you non-dog lovers I know you don't understand but for those of you who are, please pray for me because this IS VERY DIFFICULT!!!

2 comments:

The O'Neal's said...

I hope today has found you with a renewed spirit and peace in your heart. Just know someone is thinking and praying for you.

Anonymous said...

girl, i am praying for you! we had to do the same thing this past summer!!! so hard!! hope you have a better day!