Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Almost ready

Well it looks like we will be closing on our house in less than 48 hours, kinda hard to believe. I went today and after several locations finally found the place we will be calling home for the next couple of months at least. It's still sort of surreal that we a about to embark on a new journey. The house we currently live in is the house that Jeremy and I bought just prior to us getting married 5 years ago, the house we've brought both of our girls home to, and the only place other than our parents' house that we've called home. In some ways I'm excited to see where God is going to direct us but at the same time sad that we are saying goodbye. It seems like my verse for this year is Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Thank you Lord for the hope and future you've given us. May we never forget to YOU be the glory!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Sarah!
I'll be praying for you guys in this time of transition. I have a neighbor who just moved and we were talking about how you get so used to a house that it is really hard sometimes to leave it.
Anyway, I hope the girls do well and I look forward to hearing how things are going. I'm so glad I saw you at church on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Girl! It is time to write down those old memories and create some NEW ones. Exciting!!!!!

Brea said...

Hey, at least you don't move every other year like me!! Seriously, hope the move was pretty easy and you aren't too stressed! It will be worth all of this stress once you find THE house! I'll be praying for THE house to hit the market soon!