Wednesday, May 27, 2009

In case you're not on Facebook...

umm, HEATHER, rumors are true and we are expecting baby #4 in late December. For those of you who have known us for any length of time you know that we always said that we would like 4 and for them to all be 18 months apart (yes I know you think we're crazy) however after Carleigh being a little head strong and then having Harrison we thought we were done. Ok let me re-phrase that...Jeremy WAS DONE!! :) However as you know it only takes once and God had other plans for us. Now that it has sunk in a little we are excited but nervous all at the same time. I ask that you been in prayer with us that this too is a healthy pregnancy. I show no symptoms to be worried about, but I just feel like we're playing Russian Roulette. We went to the doctor today and she confirmed that everything looked GREAT and that there is only 1 but to think God would allow us to have 4 healthy beautiful children completely blows me away.

Now to answer all the gilie questions...I'm 8 1/2 weeks along. I feel great (I praise Jesus that He allows me to have easy pregnancies) except first thing in the morning before I eat or if I've gone a little too long without eating...(I'm not a snacker). My actual due date is January 4 however I have never made it to my due date so myself and my doctor are fully expecting a December baby. Do we want a boy? We just want healthy! I would love to have another little boy so Harrison could have a little brother but healthy is more important than gender. Are we done? Pretty sure Jeremy will be making an appointment in the next 6 months! :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Ummmmm, well first thanks for the shout out, gosh I'm blushing, but WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Goodness girl that's awesome and I am excited, Matt never tells me anything about what is going on on FB, I know I need to get on, but I think I am going to do twitter first! hee hee!! I am so excited for you and can I just say that all of a sudden I am getting the baby itch??
You know I had a certain procedure done and now I am regretting it!! Matt's not though!! :)
WOW O WOW, 4 kids!!!! under 5!!!!!!
Will it be Jeremy and Sarah plus 8 soon?!! :) OK love you and thanks for the texts and I can't wait to hear more!!! AHHHH!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW!
Amy Williams