Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Florida 2009

We had a really good time on our trip to Florida, although we would have preferred the weather to be a bit better. We got there late Friday night so we went straight to bed and then got up Saturday had breakfast and headed to the beach. This was the first time the kids had been to the beach and surprisingly they all did really well. Gracie was more hesitant than the rest but Carleigh and Harrison loved it. While we were there we also took the kids to go play Putt-Putt for the first time, primarily because the day we went it never got to 70 degrees. Here are some pictures from our trip..I hope you enjoy them!






















2 comments:

Kim T. said...

sooooo cute Sarah! glad you guys got to go. I counted three or four Target trunks/suits we have too! So funny to see kids in the same ones I've seen my own kids in - I had to do a double take! how much do I LOVE the butt crack picture, poor boy! he's gonna be UPSET at that one day!

Heather said...

I am so glad that you guys had a good time, cute pics!! I am ready to go now!!!