Wednesday, September 3, 2008

In case you ever wanted to know....

The other day Laura tagged me on her blog because she could and apparently she thinks I'm fun enough to play along so here it goes.

6 things you may/may not know about me:

1. I graduated in the top 10% of my high school class, however up until about 2 weeks before graduation I had a 34 in English. It really wasn't my fault though. Our printer @ home wasn't the best so I had typed a paper at a friends house and she wouldn't bring it to me.

2. I LOVE trivia!

3. I L-O-V-E game shows. Put this with #2 and I'm in hog heaven.

4. I had cat scratch fever when I was about 3. Yes it is real and not just a song. We had a crazy cat that apparently scratched me, which got infected and had to be drained. It was on my neck so in order to drain it I had to be put into a straight jacket and Velcroed to a board but I managed to get a leg out and kicked a doctor in the nose.

5.I have an excellent memory, especially when it comes to numbers and people. If you don't want me to remember something don't tell me because I can't help it. It actually comes in handy and pretty sure it freaks out most people but hey that's the way I roll.

6. I have only been to Florida twice~the first time on our honeymoon and the other when Gracie was 3 months old. Trust me it's not a good idea to go so soon after having a baby~I'm surprised ORRCA wasn't called.

So there you have it! And now it's my turn to do the tagging......

Heather
Chrystal
Maggie
Rachel W.
Susan
Amy B.

All because I want to know what they have to say. Here are the rules...
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules to your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.

However I'm not following the rules b/c I think most people have Google Reader.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for tagging me- I just posted. :)

Heather said...

How do I link the person that tagged me??

Heather said...

Ok girl the post is up. Whew!

chrystal said...

alright, i posted! and i can't believe it... i had cat scratch fever too! a couple of years ago right before i got pregnant w/bryson. how funny!